No products in the cart.
Out of stock
Python 1 (13-18 Years) upgrade to Blended Learning
3 June 2021
Session 1 of 6 🕣 Time: 14h45 - 16h45
10 June 2021
Session 2 of 6 🕣 Time: 14h45 - 16h45
17 June 2021
Session 3 of 6 🕣 Time: 14h45 - 16h45
24 June 2021
Session 4 of 6 🕣 Time: 14h45 - 16h45
1 July 2021
Session 5 of 6 🕣 Time: 14h45 - 16h45
8 July 2021
Session 6 of 6 🕣 Time: 14h45 - 16h45
CodeAbot has secured licences for the popular course, “Introduction to Python” as offered by ITU Online Learning.
The ITU online learning course gives you:
- Online access to 7 hrs and 53 min of course video hours
- A total of 25 modules.
- A downloadable certificate on successful completion of the final course assignment.
This upgrade to Python 1 Blended Learning will provide you with 6 x 2 hour face-to-face sessions with a facilitator at our premises. These sessions are scheduled at the dates and times mentioned above, but are not tied to a particular stage of the course.
- You need to have already purchased Python 1 before 31 December 2020 to qualify for the upgrade
- You will need to bring your own device and earphones to each session.
- Important: these 6 sessions are not for teaching the course – they are simply extra assistance for the student who is experiencing difficulties with any concepts
Out of stock
There are no seats available at this time
1 Has Sold